At first it may seem as though adding text to your pictures is nothing special, but in some instances it can actually make a world of difference. With the right caption providing context or complementing your pictures, it can alter the perception that viewers have. Odds are you’ve seen this in action, in motivational posters, humorous captioned images, and so on.
The trick to overlaying captions on your pictures is not so much adding text, but rather producing an inscription that fits the purpose that you’re using it for. In some cases you will want it to contrast sharply with your pictures, whereas in others you may want it to blend in and complement their style instead.
Because of that it helps if you use a special editor that gives you the ability to fully control the style and appearance of the captions that you add. That is precisely what Movavi Photo Editor can provide, and to top it off it will even make it a simple and straightforward process to boot.
If you want to add text to photo using Movavi Photo Editor, just follow these steps:
- Launch Movavi Photo Editor and click ‘Browse for Images’ then select your picture.
- Open the ‘Text’ panel at the top of the editor, and click the ‘Add Text’ button on the right.
- Type in the text that you want to add within the frame of broken white lines that appears on your photo.
- Adjust the style of the text using the options on the right to control its font, color, size, justification, transparency, outline and more.
- When you’re satisfied, click ‘Save as’ to save your picture.
Rather than saving your picture immediately, it would be better if you also take advantage of the other features in Movavi Photo Editor. Using them you could improve your picture quality, apply stylish filters, remove objects or elements, replace the background, utilize digital make-up, or transform the frame and orientation.
Depending on how you feel your picture can be improved just pick the tool that you need and apply it. In most cases it will just take a few clicks for you to do so, as Movavi Photo Editor is designed to be intuitive that even a beginner will be able to edit a photo to a professional standard with a bit of experimentation.